The Nights by avici...

Notifications
Clear all

The Nights by avicii

0 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
Once upon a younger yearWhen all our shadows disappearedThe animals inside came out to playWent face to face with all our fearsLearned our lessons through the tearsMade memories we knew would never fade
One day, my father, he told me, "Son, don't let it slip away"He took me in his arms, I heard him say"When you get older your wild heart will live for younger daysThink of me if ever you're afraid"
He said, "One day, you'll leave this world behindSo live a life you will remember"My father told me when I was just a child"These are the nights that never die"My father told me
"When thunderclouds start pouring downLight a fire they can't put outCarve your name into those shining stars"He said, "Go venture far beyond the shoresDon't forsake this life of yoursI'll guide you home no matter where you are"
One day, my father, he told me, "Son, don't let it slip away"When I was just a kid, I heard him say"When you get older your wild heart will live for younger daysThink of me if ever you're afraid"
He said, "One day, you'll leave this world behindSo live a life you will remember"My father told me when I was just a child"These are the nights that never die"My father told me
"These are the nights that never die"My father told me
My father told me
Share:
Choose A Format
Music Information
Add Music Information
Chords
You can submit either in a tab or chords format.
Letter Notes/So-fa Syllables
You can submit either in a letter notes or so-fa syllables format.
Community Forum
Discuss, ask or share some ideas anything that relates to music
Question
Got something to ask? Visit here